If you need money quick and easy, you can get it with personal loan through Easy Personal Loans India. Personal loan is not restricted in terms for personal use, which doesn't require any security or collateral and can be availed for any purpose, be it a wedding expenditure, a holiday or purchasing consumer durables, the personal loan is very handy & caters to all your needs. Our personal loans will meet all your personal requirements:
- Attractive interest rates
- Flexibility - use your loan for whatever you choose
- Simple procedure, minimal document and quick approval
Your loan application is now a very simple process as never before. Easy Personal Loans India provides you a facility to get your loan approved instantly.
We have multiple options of financial institutions to provide various types of financial services to our esteemed customers at their doorsteps at competetive rates.
We are thus providing a list of documents which are required from your goodself to get your loan approved from the respective banks and financial institutions.
List of documents for Salaried persons:
- Proof of Identity:- Passport/Driving Licence/Voters ID/PAN Card(any one).
- Proof of Residence:- Leave and License Agreement/Utility Bill(not more than 3 months old)/Passport(any one).
- Latest 3 months Bank Statement(where salary/income is credited).
- Salary slips for last 3 months.
- 2 Passport Size Photographs.
List of documents for Self-Employed:
- KYC Documents:- Proof of Identity; Address proof; DOB proof.
- Proof of Residence:- Leave and License Agreement/Utility Bill (not more than 3 months old)/Passport (any one).
- Income proof(audited financials for the last two years).
- Latest 6 months Bank statement.
- Office address proof.
- Proof of residence or office ownership.
- Proof of continuity of business.
Easy Personal Loans India is available in following locations and call us now : +91-85580-78076
Ambala, Ahmedabad, Assam, Banglore, Baroda, Bhopal, Bhuvneshwar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Cuttak, Delhi, Dehradun, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Indore, Jalandhar, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Madurai, Mohali, Mumbai, Nasik, Nagpur, Patiala, Panipat, Panchkula, Pune, Surat, Vijayawada, Visakapatnam, Udaipur, Zirakpur.